WebLayers Center™ helps medium to large software development organizations ensure the health and security of software across their entire enterprise. This complete and thorough solution governs rework of existing software while enabling consistently effective development of new software.
It’s effortless – WebLayers Center is integrated into your existing software development process and it offers continuous policy enforcement. By adhering to out-of-the-box industry best practices and standards, businesses reduce the risk of introducing software errors that hurt productivity and profitability.
For smaller development companies, we recommend WebLayers Express™. Because these organizations have more simplified governance needs, we’ve developed a simplified solution that contains only what they need. Learn more here.
WebLayers Governance Lifecycle
Features & Benefits
WebLayers Center offers larger development teams crucial benefits, including:
- Eliminates costly rework by identifying issues earlier in the lifecycle.
- Addresses code reviews and checks throughout the life cycle.
- Improves engineering productivity and code quality with continuous policy enforcement.
- Ensures interoperability, security and reliability of additional back-end systems in the organization.
- Provides complete visibility, transparency and control of the software development process with governance analytics.
- Reduces manual effort through automated policy-based enforcement from design documents to source code to service artifacts.
- Affords the ability to define, discover, manage and share governance policies throughout the enterprise.
- Delivers largest collection of pre-built governance policies.
WebLayers is a trademark in the United States, and WebLayers, WebLayers Center™, WebLayers Center Express™, WebLayers Policy Manager, WebLayers Review Center, and other names, logos identifying the services are trademarks or service marks of WebLayers Incorporated.