Governance Solutions Overview for Mobile Computing
The rush to meet increasing demand and the lack of well-understood best practices can have a potentially negative effect on the performance, privacy, and security of mobile applications. State of the art software governance tools are necessary to ensure the development of applications that meet corporate, industry, and regulatory requirements.
The WebLayers solution for mobile application governance:
- Provides mobile application policy libraries for Android application development, including Java, security, PCI best practices, and more.
- Reduces rework and provides developers with autonomous software code compliance, quality checks, and instant feedback.
- Eases the burden on developers and provides unobtrusive guidance on defined policies and best practices.
WebLayers helps address these common questions:
- How can we quickly deliver more services to the business?
- How do we prioritize the development of these services?
- How can we increase reuse?
- How do we standardize quality?
- How can we improve ease of integration?
- How can best practices be enforced?
- How do we ensure that existing web services are not changed unnecessarily?
- How can we fully inventory our list of services and their dependencies within our infrastructure?